Investment analyst in VC and PE
RSJ Investments is an asset manager that spun out of a successful algorithmic trading business and is now a part of the RSJ Group. The company managers over 500 mil. EUR and invests Europe-wide in broad range of verticals that include venture capital, private equity, life sciences, and real estate. While some of our investment strategies focus on the CEE region, we predominantly collaborate with partners from all over the continent.
For the Private Equity part of RSJ Investments, we are looking for candidates forthe full-time position of Investment Analyst in the team managing Venture Capital (VC) funds of RSJ:
- RSJ Tech – a fund of funds investing in technology companies through partnerships with regional and European VC teams,
- RSJ Gradus – a VC fund focused on life science investments
- and other RSJ Investment activities in the field of power engineering and co-investments in start-up companies.
As part of our team you’ll gain deeper exposure to the European fund and startup ecosystem. You’ll collaborate with colleagues from the VC and PE on leading investment into projects in the realm of alternative assets and assist on wide scope of fundraising activities. Exceptional individuals with passion for knowledge and strong work ethics are welcome.
What we offer
- The opportunity to participate in the creation and implementation of a long-term investments strategy.
- The opportunity to be part of a small, ambitious and flexible team.
- The opportunity to learn from the best investors in Europe.
- The opportunity for you to create an overview and network in the European and regional VC market.
- Competitive evaluation and support in vocational education.
- Flexible start and end of working hours, the possibility of occasional work from home, beautiful offices.
What do we expect from an ideal candidate?
- Thirst for knowledge, the ability to learn and self-motivation for professional growth.
- Work or study experience from abroad.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- We welcome 2-3 years of experience in PE / VC, finance, consulting, or technology start-ups.
The main scope of work
- Preparation of quarterly reports for shareholders (including a support of the asset manager, an identification of new trends, research of current events in the VC ecosystem)
- Support in valuating new investment opportunities (first valuation of investment, summarization of data, preparation and management of external meetings)
- Maintenance of investment fund pipeline and market screening
- Digitalization and structuring of data for portfolio management (fund, direct)
- Fundraising activities (preparation of marketing materials, maintenance of fund pitchdeck distributed to investors)
- Due diligence for both direct and indirect investments
- Financial modelling
- Lucie Štráfeldová – email@example.com