Internship opportunity in VC and PE @ RSJ Investments
Spending time at RSJ is a fantastic way to get up close to the world of finance, connect with successful European investors, discover what excites and inspires you, and find out where it may take you.
RSJ Investments is an asset manager that spun out of a successful algorithmic trading business and is now a part of the RSJ Group. The company managers over 500 mil. EUR and invests Europe-wide in broad range of verticals that include venture capital, private equity, life sciences, and real estate. While some of our investment strategies focus on the CEE region, we predominantly collaborate with partners from all over the continent.
As part of our internship program you’ll gain exposure to the European fund and startup ecosystem. The internships are flexible both in terms of duration (summer/semester/year) and mode of work (office/home office). You’ll collaborate with colleagues from the VC and PE on leading investment into projects in the realm of alternative assets, and assist on preparing fundraising presentations. We’re looking for exceptional individuals with passion for knowledge and strong work ethics.
- Supporting analysts and asset managers in daily activities, this will include: reporting on investment decisions and portfolio developments, financial modelling, preparing presentations, industry research, and calls with partners.
Who we’re looking for
- proactive fast learner with analytical mindset,
- outgoing colleague with strong work ethics,
- international person with excellent command of English,
- effective researcher with strong command of MS Excel and PowerPoint,
- Background in finance (VC/PE/Investment Banking) or advisory is an advantage.
What we’re offering
- high degree of independence with support from senior colleagues,
- flat organization structure and a young dynamic team,
- access to wide portfolio of projects (VC, PE, life sciences),
- access to databases used by European VCs,
- beautiful offices in the heart of Prague (Florentinum, right on B and C metro),
- plentiful snacks and refreshments in the workplace,
- flexible home office (upon agreement with asset manager).
The next steps
- First, send us your CV and a short motivation letter (or video statement). If you want to stand out, you can also include a couple of investment tips from the realm of VC, PE, or life sciences. Please, direct the correspondence to Lucie Štráfeldová (email@example.com) Then you will meet with a person from the investment team over MS Teams.
- In the second round you’ll meet us in our offices and complete a set of case studies.
- Lastly, you’ll meet with the asset manager and your future colleagues.
We look forward to meeting you soon!