Internship opportunity within the renowned investment company
Spending time at RSJ is a fantastic way to get up close to the world of finance, connect with successful European investors, discover what excites and inspires you, and find out where it may take you.
RSJ Investments is an asset manager that spun out of a successful algorithmic trading business and is now a part of RSJ group. The company manages assets in the value of ca 1 bil. EUR and invests Europe-wide in broad range of business and industries that include private equity, venture capital, life sciences and real estate. While some of our investment strategies focus on the CEE region, we predominantly collaborate with partners from all over the continent.
We are currently opening a new part-time position in a real estate department, mainly focused on residential, office and logistics developments. Your role will be to assist the Transaction Manager as well as Investment Analysts, research market opportunities, support the team in excel modelling and prepare and analyze data for further work.
The part-time arrangements are flexible, meaning the working hours and the form of a contract will be subject to mutual agreement. We’re looking for exceptional individuals with a passion for knowledge and strong work ethics.
- Supporting analysts and asset managers in daily activities, this will include: preparing reports on investment decisions and portfolio developments, financial modelling, proofreading, preparing presentations, industry and market research, take part in calls with partners.
Who we’re looking for
- Interest in real estate markets;
- Ability to work at least three days per week (ca 80 hours per month);
- Current university student (economic focus is advantage);
- Proactive fast learner with analytical mindset;
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- Very good command of MS Excel and PowerPoint (willingness to improve);
- Background in M&A, corporate finance / advisory or real estate is an advantage.
What we’re offering
- A high degree of independence with support from senior colleagues;
- Access to a wide portfolio of projects (residential, office, hospitality and logistics development);
- Being part of a passionate asset management team;
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Prague (Florentinum, situated metro B and C);
- Plentiful snacks and refreshments in the workplace;
- Cooperation based on part-time contract – DPC/DPP.