RSJ employees make their own choices of charitable organizations they support from their company benefits. RSJ then quadruples the amount they decide to donate to an organization.
Over the years, RSJ contributed significant amounts in this way to a number of interesting non-profit organizations:
- Helppestraining of guide and assistance dogs
- FODKlokánky – fund for children in danger
- NFPKfoundation fund against corruption
- Leontinka Foundationhelping children and students with sight impairments
- Nation to Children Foundationhelping children hospitalized at the Clinic of Children’s Hematology and Oncology of the 2nd Medical Faculty of Charles University and the Faculty Hospital in Motol
- Pink Crocodilekindergarten for children with severe combined disabilities
The individual companies that make up the RSJ group support selected non-profit projects together with the RSJ Foundation. RSJ also supports other non-profit organizations directly, particularly in the cultural field, including: Struny podzimu (Strings of Autumn music festival), exhibition „Charles IV: What Was He Like?“ and the Magdalena Kožená Foundation Fund.
RSJ Foundation supports organizations and projects within the Czech Republic in concord with RSJ group activities. Its priorities are in areas of education, science and research, where it contributes (among others) to the Neuron Fund for Support of Science. The foundation is also active in three other areas: arts and cultural development, healthy lifestyle and non-governmental organizations. It also contributes to the RSJ employees program of social responsibility.