RSJ financial group trades in financial derivatives at global stock exchanges and manages a wide investment portfolio in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Through RSJ Securities, our securities trading company, RSJ is active at stock exchanges in London, Chicago and Frankfurt am Main. They trade financial derivatives, particularly interest-rate futures contracts, government bonds, share indexes and energy commodities.
RSJ Investments, an investment fund, was founded in 2010, focusing on key areas relevant to the 21st century. Its portfolio includes projects such as information technology and biotechnology, production of healthy foods, renewable energy sources, as well as those from the field of life science - applied research focused upon improving and prolonging human life. Real-estate projects also represent a significant portion of our managed assets. In seeking new projects, the fund gives preference to companies that bring more than simply financial gain to their surroundings.
The management company which manages the fund's assets is also branded RSJ Investments.
RSJ Custody provides a wide palette of services within the RSJ financial group such as holding securities for safekeeping, accounting, human resources, back office, public and internal communication, as well as services related to IT. It also functions as a fund administrator.
Within the RSJ group, we include the RSJ Foundation, a foundation bridging the charitable activities of the group and its employees.
Entering Our Third Decade
- Company founded in Pilsen, Czech Republic.
- Headquarters opened in in Wratislaw Palace in downtown Prague.
- Company signed initial derivatives trades at the London LIFFE stock exchange (today’s ICE Futures Europe).
- Created first trading algorithms.
- RSJ became a founding member of the Czech Association of Securities Traders.
- RSJ became a member of Euronext/LIFFE (today’s ICE Futures Europe) in London, as its first securities trader from Central and Eastern Europe.
- RSJ began trading at the Chicago derivatives stock exchange CBOT (Chicago Board of Trade), the oldest institution of its kind in the world (active since 1848).
- RSJ officially became a member of the European derivatives stock exchange Eurex as its first Czech company.
- The name of the company was changed from RSJ Invest a. s. to RSJ a. s.
- Our investment fund was established - RSJ Private Equity.
- RSJ a. s. became a member of EPTA (European Principal Traders Association).
- RSJ’s Bronislav Kandrík was elected a member of the Eurex Exchange Council.
- Having been a member since 2004, with the closure of the Czech Association of Securities Traders, RSJ a. s. became a member of its successor - Czech Capital Market Association.
- The company moved to the Florentinum building in Prague district Florenc.
- RSJ Private Equity fund was transformed into an investment company with variable capital (SICAV).
- RSJ Foundation, covering the company’s charitable activities, was founded.
- RSJ Custody s. r. o. was established, providing services within the group.
- RSJ Custody s. r. o. obtained an investment firm license.
- The name of the company was changed from RSJ a. s. to RSJ Securities a. s.
Libor WinklerManaging Partner
Bronislav KandríkChief Trader, RSJ Securities
Michal ŠaňákHead of Technology Infrastructure, RSJ Securities
Anton TyutinQuantitative Analysis and Mathematical Modeling, Risk Management, RSJ Securities
Karel JanečekMember of the Supervisory Board, RSJ Securities and RSJ Investments
Václav DejčmarMember of the Supervisory Board, RSJ Investments
Tomáš JanečekShareholder, RSJ a. s. and RSJ Investments
Petr AltmanChief Trading System Programmer, RSJ Securities
Jakub PetrásekHead of Analytical Department, RSJ Securities
Martin DucháčekAsset Manager, RSJ Investments
Petra Musilová (Krystiánová)Head of Communications
Anna RandákováCommunications Project Manager