Internship opportunity within VC and PE
Spending time at RSJ is a fantastic way to get up close to the world of finance, connect with successful European investors, discover what excites and inspires you, and find out where it may take you.
RSJ Investments is an asset manager that spun out of a successful algorithmic trading business and is now a part of the RSJ group. The company manages over 1 bil. EUR and invests Europe-wide in broad range of verticals that include private equity, venture capital, life sciences, and real estate. While some of our investment strategies focus on the CEE region, we predominantly collaborate with partners from all over the continent.
As part of our internship program you’ll gain exposure to the European fund and startup ecosystem. The internships are flexible both in terms of duration (summer/semester/year) and mode of work (office/home office). You’ll collaborate with colleagues from the VC and PE on leading investment into projects in the realm of alternative assets, and assist on preparing fundraising presentations. We’re looking for exceptional individuals with passion for knowledge and strong work ethics.
- Supporting analysts and asset managers in daily activities, this will include: preparing reports on investment decisions and portfolio developments, financial modelling, proofreading, preparing presentations, industry research, calls with partners
Who we’re looking for
- Proactive fast learner with analytical mindset
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English
- Very good command of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Background in finance (VC/PE/Investment Banking) or advisory is an advantage
What we’re offering
- High degree of independence with support from senior colleagues
- Flat organization structure and a young dynamic team
- Access to wide portfolio of projects (VC, PE, life sciences)
- Access to databases used by European VCs
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Prague (Florentinum, right on B and C metro)
- Plentiful snacks and refreshments in the workplace
- Flexible home office (upon agreement with asset manager)
- Cooperation based on part time contract – DPC/DPP
For more information, don’t hesitate to reach out to Lucie Štráfeldová (email@example.com). If interested, please, send your resume and motivation letter / video statement.