Cost Controller – Zuri Zanzibar Hotel
ZURI needs Cost Controller. We are looking for an experienced colleague in the position of manager, who will be responsible for the setup of control environment, cost related reporting and the warehouses.
We are looking for:
- an organizationally capable, responsible colleague,
- an experienced manager who is not afraid to communicate at all levels of the organizational structure,
- someone who is not afraid of complex logistics processes and leading a team of people.
Do you like new challenges and just don't give up on something? Then you're our man! We are looking for a real professional who has already done something and who will take over the receiving and picking process firmly in his hands and will be able to adjust our processes and lead his team so that everything runs smoothly.
What will you do with us?
- You will oversee all processes of the entire warehouse from transfer in to transfer out and regular inventory (warehouses have an area of 2000m2).
- Evaluation and preparation of cost-related reports.
- Supervision and evaluation of regular stock taking.
- Implementation and control of operating procedures according to the company's requirements.
- Increasing warehouse productivity and reducing incompleteness and replaceability.
- Designing and optimizing processes to keep everything running smoothly.
- Searching for the optimal solution for systematizing and automating the whole store management. We are not satisfied with the current status quo.
- Improving accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of P&L reporting through implementation of better inventory control.
- Using MRP tool - Material Control (Oracle) – with the aim of becoming a power user responsible for correct and efficient setup of the system.
- Participation in budgeting and monthly reporting reconciliation.
What you should have:
- Experience in a similar position - several years of knowledge in store management, cost controlling or other analytical role.
- Business economics skills.
- Process and structure-oriented profile – an analytical person (analysis of a large amount of data that will help you make our operation more efficient).
- An enthusiastic innovator.
- Experience with automation is welcome.
- Experience, willingness, and motivation to lead a team of people.
- English language.
- Knowledge of store management - MRP system (Material Control - Oracle is an advantage), OSH and PO.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
Zuri Zanzibar is nestled on the most beautiful white beach of the northern west shores. Combining elegant contemporary design, with a considerate, sustainable build and an authentic African atmosphere, this Design Hotel member is offering a unique, memorable, mindful, Indian Ocean escapes.
Zuri Zanzibar opened the door to its clients on 2nd July 2018 and is offering a lifestyle accommodation in 55 bungalows, suites and villas, amazing 1,6 ha private Spice garden,
300 m private beach, 3 restaurants and 4 bars, Wellness & Yoga area, a Water-sports centre and an outdoor fitness.
Recently Zuri Zanzibar received number of nominations and awards, among others the EarthCheck Gold for a sustainable design (as the very first hotel in the world), the Conde Nast Hot list 2019 and the Travel & Leisure IT list 2019.
Are you interested in this position? Let us know about you. The contact person is Matej Sadilek (email@example.com) – send us your CV along with a cover letter.